51. Roses are red
Mornings are hard…
Believe me I suck at poetry. I need coffee.
52. They may take away my sugar, alcohol, dairy, grains and beans but they shall never take away my coffee.
53. The four types of fear: The last one is terrible.
54. How to summon me on a Monday morning.
55. Look at the time.
56. I don’t really have a plan, most days.
57. Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.
58. Hour 76 with no sleep. I have surpassed all mortal boundaries. My veins now run with coffee, not blood. My mind has ascended beyond tired into permanent wakefullness. Time has now lost all meaning.
59. Of course Size Matters! Nobody wants a small cup of coffee.
60. Today I decided to mix Red Bull with Espresso, just for the heck of it